Sunday, January 02, 2005

Time for some cleaning up

Daddy gave me a deadline to clean up my room... before CNY.... :P i only started with a small part of my room... and it aredi took me half the day... i can't imagine... and i beta start doin my tutorials too.. it's beginning to build up... IBS sales senario need to be submitted this coming fri... many many tutorials not done... been slacking tru my december. Gosh... it's my last semester and im still playing... *repent repent*

Went lunching with Alex this afternoon, a very very good friend whom i've known from church. Helped me out with many of my assigments. If not for him.. i couldn't have pull tru my first 2 yrs in poly... cos my project group mates were really not helpful... all they possessed is "eye power" Couldn't understand how can a person enjoy studying so much... he's doin his PHD in Aussie... and plans to finish in 4 yrs... hopefully he's able to complete it.. cos from wat i heard from him... not many could make it in 4 yrs... it's often more den that. I noe i can't... hahaz.. it will be a great achievement for me to hv a master ler i think... =P



All the best to u Alex!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home