Saturday, March 04, 2006

Running

Run away....

WHen's the last time i ran? many many months ago im sure. Always got excuse not to run.. tired lah, lazy lah, got project lah, goin out lah. Million and one excuses!! *grinz* wanted to nap earlier on after the wedding reception... i took a glance out my window, saw people running. *inspired!!* put on my running shoes and i went running!!!

im super lousy lor.. ran 2 rounds, feel like giving up! must hv lost all my stamina from all those shopping, eating, enjoyment.. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... so unfit!!! *sad* i tot dancing suppose to build ur stamina.. no? *grinz* anyway... it's a good exercise nevertheless... manage to do some 3 sets of 40 sit-ups, 3 sets of leg exercise, 3 sets of other things ... =p i feel good again!! gona discipline myself and do this more regularly. I noe val wun join me.. cos she hates to perspire.. unless it's tanning. hohohoho... the onli exercise she do is swimming. ANd i can't swim well.. grrrrr... wat abt badminton babe? =)

Getting late!! shall wash up and head out for dinner.. got unexpected company! ;)

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home