Saturday, February 18, 2006

Pain!!!

Burnt... Chao DA!!!!

Want to know how CHao Da i got? check out Val's blog.... and it's hurting!!! *sob*

Went IT shopping with my daddy today.... and got ourselves the new Linksys wireless router and my 100GB external hard disk!!! *beams*

Prisc is a happy girl today definitely.. but she's also bushed out.. was doin project when i got home from sports day ytd.. stayed up until 4am.. den woke up at 9am to touch up a little.. went sch, submit and head to bugis.. and went work till 9pm... den to carol's house to transfer my pics juz in case my lappy crashed... cos afterall, that dinosaur has been with me for 4 yrs... and the CD-ROM drive is kinda *sot-sot* aredi... I'm TIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tmr still have to wake up early for grocery shopping cos dad invited frds over for dinner and i have to cook!!!! gosh... BED HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------oOo--------------------

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home